The generosity of others is at the core of the Y’s existence as a nonprofit. It is only through the support of our hundreds of thousands of volunteers and public and private donors that we are able to support and give back to the communities we engage.
Benefits of Membership
DID YOU KNOW THAT A FAMILY MEMBERSHIP AT THE Y HAS ALWAYS INCLUDED:
- Over 25 Lap Swim times per week - FREE
- Over 50 Group Exercise classes per week - FREE
- Reduced fees on paid programming such as for Daycare, Dance & Swim lessons & classes, Personal Training and Pilates sessions, and theatre programs
DID YOU KNOW THAT A FAMILY MEMBERSHIP AT THE Y NOW ALSO INCLUDES:
- Parent & Child Dance and Swim classes - FREE!
- Two Personal Training sessions per family - FREE!
- Two parking permits for our private parking lot - FREE!
Join the Y in January, 2017 and SAVE even more! Contact Lesa Dalton at 914 418-5563 firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how you can benefit from Y membership - TODAY!
THE Y - FOR A BETTER US!
We've also always provided our members the following member benefits:
- A wide variety of healthy living programs for people of all ages, including personal training, over 60 group exercise classes, including but not limited to Yoga, Spinning, TRX@Y, Boot Camp, Pilates Reformer sessions and individual exercise programs tailored to your needs and current level of physical health. Please visit the Schedules page to view the Group Exercise Schedule
- Fully trained staff that is always ready to assist you
- Free initial wellness consultations with trained fitness staff who will help you set your goals
- State of the art cardio and strength training equipment in separate studios
- Lap Swim, please visit the Schedules page to view the Pool Schedule
- Many free land and water group exercise classes
- Clean and well maintained facilities
- The opportunity to train and become a Y mentor or activity coach
- The opportunity to build relationships with other members and volunteers
- AWAY (Always welcome at a Y) Home-away-from-home access to Y's in the metropolitan area, across the country and around the globe.
Use your Y membership to attend other New York YMCA's, as well
And, we offer fee-based programming for our members and friends, at the greatest value for the cost. Family members receive discounts on all of the following programs, including:
- Daycare for infants through preschool at our Y Early Learning Center After School care through 6th grade in many local school districts, and summer camps for infants through teens
- Y Sports and Y Theatre Arts programs for youth, teens and adults
- Y Dance for youth, teens and adults; please visit the Schedules page for Y Dance Schedule
- Group and individual Swim lessons for youth, teens and adults; please visit the Schedules page for Aquatics Class Schedule
- Swim Team
Your local Y membership now gives you more! Now you can use your Y Membership at other YMCAs in New York. The New York State Reciprocal Membership Program includes:
- Free use of the standard YMCA facilities, typically swimming pools, gymnasiums, racquetball courts and wellness centers.
- Reciprocal Membership is available to all full facility YMCA members.
- Your local YMCA is considered your “home” YMCA.
- Visiting members must check-in at each YMCA with a valid membership card and present a photo id.
- Check with the individual YMCA for policies, procedures,schedules, and program fees.
The generosity of others is at the core of the Y’s existence as a global nonprofit. It is only through the support of our hundreds of thousands of volunteers and public and private donors that we are able to support and give back to the communities we engage.
Signup for our email update
To receive program and facility updates and emergency closure information, please submit your email.